Pages

Saturday, March 6, 2010

from my studio // pearls, glass, lampwork and ribbon necklace

I felt like working on some jewelry this morning and I'm determined to use what I have before I go and buy more beads (way too many beads, way, way too many). The necklace below is the result of today's bead brainstorm. I'm keeping this one for myself, but I'm hoping to make more in similar styles. This one uses glass pearls, glass beads, artisan lampwork beads, and of course, a ribbon. I think I likes it.

beaded pearl, glass, lampwork and ribbon necklace

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! I had fun making it and plan to make additional similar pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, karinamaria! I do have an Etsy shop, but it's in transition right now. I'm hoping to get a new one up and running later this year with more items like the one in this post.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd love to hear what you have to say. Once you leave a comment, be sure to check back because I try to respond to all of them.