Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

what I wore and shoes I need

I realize I post these outfit of the day posts rather sporadically and I'm trying to get better at posting them more often, but the truth is, I'm lazy. Yep. When I get home from work and the dogs are jumping around like crazy nutbags, ready to go outside, the last thing I feel like doing is taking pictures (and just forget about getting pics in the morning before I leave for work). But I did manage to take some pics today. So, here I am. Oh, and Lucy Beagle wanted to say hello.

PS- Excuse the photo quality. I'm still trying to mess with the lighting, the external flash and the camera remote. Some Saturday when I have hours of spare time (ha!), I'll work out this little problem.

outfit-of-the-day-ootd-7-13-2010
ootd-me-and-lucy-beagle-7-13-2010 copy
Floral dress and white ruffled vest- H&M
Black sandals- Target
Jewelry- NY&Co

I must say, I'm not a huge fan of the shoes I wore today and so, I've launched a quest for the perfect edgy black sandals (I have exactly zero pair). Since I'm on the hunt, I thought I'd share some of my main contenders for possible near-future purchasing.

edgy-black-sandals-shopping-for copy
Clockwise from top: Nine West Extremist from Zappos | Sam Edelman Quintessa from Piperlime | Averill Sandals by J. Crew | Dolce Vita Western Buckle Wedge from Urban Outfitters | Pour La Victoire Kiara from Piperlime

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you have to say. Once you leave a comment, be sure to check back because I try to respond to all of them.