Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Welcome to Moxie/Grace

Hi! Welcome to Moxie/Grace, the new home of my fashion, lifestyle, and inspiration blog. If you found me through the old one (olive + mint) or through my indie shopping blog, The Blooming Wildflowers Project, then you already know a little bit about me. But for those of you who are new (YAY!), here's the scoop- I'm a writer, a jewelry designer, a fashion fanatic, a hobbyist photographer, a beagle lover, a traveler, a wannabe gardener, a marketer, a grad student and an all around creative spirit.

I recently migrated from my old blog name to this new one because I just think it fits better. It took me a while and I've been tossing around lots of different names but none quite clicked, but I finally (FINALLY!) came up with Moxie/Grace and I'm ready to run with it.

So why Moxie/Grace?
By definition, moxie means verve, gumption and guts whereas grace means elegance in form, action or manner. And if you've got both, you can pretty much navigate any situation and come out as a raging success, or at least looking like you're a raging success. So, really the better question is, why not Moxie/Grace?

I hope you'll stick around and enjoy the ride. We're in for some fun around here.

2 comments:

  1. I love how you came up with your blog name - So true! I'll follow! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the explanation of the name! I can't wait to see this unfold :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I'd love to hear what you have to say. Once you leave a comment, be sure to check back because I try to respond to all of them.