Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2010

if i could be...

Brandi over at Brandi Girl posted this on her blog the other day, and I thought it would be fun little activity for me to post on my blog, too.

waves on the sand
If I were a month I’d be August
If I were a day I’d be Sunday
If I were a time of day I’d be 7 p.m.
If I were a planet I’d be Earth

If I were a sea animal I’d be a dolphin
If I were a direction I’d be West
If I were a piece of furniture I’d be a vintage paisley printed chaise lounge
If I were a liquid I’d be champagne

If I were a gem stone I’d be an amethyst
If I were a tree I’d be a palm
If I were a tool I’d be a hammer
If I were a flower I’d be an orchid

If I were an element of weather I’d be a summer thunderstorm
If I were a musical instrument I’d be a piano
If I were a color I'd be turquoise
If I were an emotion I’d be passion
If I were a fruit I’d be a mango
If I were a sound I’d be singing
If I were an element I'd be fire

If I were a car I’d be a Prius

If I were a food I’d be chocolate covered strawberries
If I were a place I’d be the beach
If I were a material I'd be silk

If I were a taste I’d be spicy
If I were a scent I’d be coconut

If I were a body part I’d be eyes
If I were a facial expression I'd be a smirk
If I were a song I’d be musical theatre

If I were a bird I'd be a finch

If I were a gift I'd be a mix tape
If I were a street I'd be the main street in a vibrant downtown
If I were a city I'd be San Diego
If I were a door I'd be french doors

If I were a pair of shoes I’d be perfectly worn-in cognac knee-high boots


If you could be, what would you be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you have to say. Once you leave a comment, be sure to check back because I try to respond to all of them.