Pages

Friday, April 2, 2010

Inspired // California

Wow, it's been two weeks since my last post on this blog. Shame on me. But I have a decent excuse. I was on vacation in San Diego! Nothing inspires me like the beach and cities, so San Diego, being a city by the beach, is pretty much inspiration perfection as far as I'm concerned. We had a great time, I took over 1000 pictures, and I'm still busy uploading and editing them (in between studying for midterm tests and completing midterm projects- don't be jealous).

Here are a few pictures I took and then had fun with in Photoshop.

Coronado Island before sunset
san diego skyline from shelter island
the beach at Torrey Pines State Reserve

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you have to say. Once you leave a comment, be sure to check back because I try to respond to all of them.