Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2010

spring 2010 RTW trend // neutrals

Yay for my first "real" post on this blog. Let's talk about spring 2010 trends, shall we?

One of my favorite trends this season is neutrals. Is anyone else loving them, too? I never really liked neutrals much before but I'm finding they're really fun to mix and match with other neutrals and with brighter pops of color, which makes for a way more versatile wardrobe. Here are a few of my picks from Spring 2010 Paris Fashion Week:


Top row (left to right):Chloe, Bruno Pieters, Andrew GN
Middle row: Anne Valerie Hash, Chanel, Christian Dior
Bottom row: Elie Saab, Emanuel Ungaro, Lanvin

All images from Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you have to say. Once you leave a comment, be sure to check back because I try to respond to all of them.