Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

in my studio // LOST Kubricks and vintage owls

It's an odd combination, I know, but that's me. I thought I'd share a few pictures of my creative space. It's a work-in-progress since we moved about a month ago, but I do have a few creative touches hanging about. In the top pic, vintage milk glass, vintage owls and a metal tray holding lampwork glass beads (my favorites!); in the bottom pic, my fisheye camera and Hurley, Jack and Sawyer (my LOST Kubricks are forming an army, but they need some more members- I'd spring for Desmond but he costs $125 and I'd just rather spend that on shoes or jewelry supplies).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'd love to hear what you have to say. Once you leave a comment, be sure to check back because I try to respond to all of them.